OBDII Bi-Directional Diagnostic Scanner and TPMS Service Tool with Bluetooth VCI
MaxiSYS MS906Pro-TS is an diagnostic tablet compatible with U.S., Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer. This 8-inch wireless Android-based touchscreen tablet performs comprehensive TPMS servicing including 1-Sensor programming to its extensive vehicle diagnostics capability including an all systems scan with ADAS identification, the ability to read/erase codes, view freeze frame and live data, bi-directional control including active testing, coding and adaptations. Includes customizable Pre/Post scans, extensive service menu with 25 of the most of common maintenance tasks. FCA Access via AutoAuth account, starting and charging system analysis with MaxiBAS BT506 Bluetooth tester and terminal cables purchase, ADAS Calibrations capable (frame system and software upgrade required).
• 8-inch, 1920 x 1200 high-resolution touchscreen tablet, Qualcomm 660 Octa-core processor with 128 GB storage and running Android 10.0 operating system.
• Long-lasting 11,600 mAh rechargeable battery, 16 MP front camera and 16 MP rear camera.
• MaxiVCI V200 wireless Bluetooth vehicle communication interface supporting the latest communication protocols
• Comprehensive diagnostics on 1996 and newer U.S., Asian and European vehicles
• AutoScan: Scan all available systems, including ADAS identification
• Read/Erase Codes, View Freeze Frame and Live Data
•Integrated TPMS antenna module for performing comprehensive TPMS service
• Perform Active Tests (bi-directional controls), Coding and Adaptations
• AutoVIN/Scan VIN for rapid vehicle identification
• Performs ADAS Calibrations with software upgrade and frame system purchase
• Comprehensive TPMS service including the ability to activate and relearn all known sensors, and program the Autel 1-Sensor to replace 99% of TPMS sensors on the road today.
New Software Features
• Battery Analyzation Capability
• Cloud-based Reports and Data Management
• With additional purchase of the MaxiBAS BT506 battery and electrical system tester.
• With purchase of ADAS calibration frame system and software