Autel MX-Sensor 433MHz/ 315MHz
OE-Level Programmable Sensor for Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)100% Cloneable+ Fits98% Mainstream Vehicles/ MX-Sensor 433 MHz
MX-Sensors (433MHz/315MHz), the programmable universal sensors, are both smart and efficient specially built for sensor replacement to perform like OE sensors, in terms of signal interval, durability and functionality supporting up to 99% of the US and Canadian vehicles. The2-SKU sensor solution that covers over 98% of all OE sensors on the marketwill greatly simplify your inventory management and lower investment and sales loss.
Tire Aging/ Tire Leak/ High Temperature/ Speeding/ Overloaded…
■ Bullet Points
98% COVERAGE:Featuring the latest and most comprehensive coverage of 98% OE sensors on the market, and up to 90% of North American, European and Asian vehicles, it nearly fits all types of wheels on the road.
EASY TO USE:The maximum sensor signal strength allows sensors to be easily programmed wirelessly even when they have already been mounted to the wheel. Moreover, the unique PRESS release valve design makes the manual sensor replacement much easier.
SOLID & DURABLE:Equipped with an automotive grade battery, a replaceable aluminum/rubber valve stem to withstand cold, hot and resistance corrosion, and a high-precision air valve to prevent air leakage, this sensor ensures superior stability and performance.
WARRANTY:Autel guarantees that the sensor is free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or for 24,000 miles. Each sensor is marked with a series number to track the sensor quality from the factory to ensure that only the highest quality parts are installed.
■ AUTEL VALUE ADVANTAGE
1. Covering98%of all OE sensors on the market
2. 2 sensor types to reduce inventory (two valve typesavailable)
3. Wireless sensor programming with Autel TPMS service tools
4.100%ID clone-able sensor with no re-learn required
5. Independently tested and certified to meet SAE standards
Battery Life ≥5 years
Operating Temperature -40°C to +125°C
Storage Temperature -40°C to +150°C
Operating Humidity 90%
Operating Frequency 433 MHz/315MHz
Pressure Monitoring Range 100 to 900 kPa
Pressure Reading Accuracy ±10 kPa
Temperature Reading Range -40°C to +125°C
Temperature Reading Accuracy ±5°C
G Sensor Reading Accuracy ±15%
Transmission Power 5-8 dBm
Battery 3.0 V
Dimensions (W x H x D) 55.1 mm x 29.4 mm x 21.8 mm (Clamp-in Sensor)
Weight (Without Valve) 18.5 g (Clamp-in Sensor)
■ Installation Process
1.Loose the tire:Remove the valve cap and core and deflate the tire.
2.Dismount the tire:Clamp the tire onto the tire changer, and adjust the valve at 1 o’clock relative to the tire separation head. Insert the tire tool and lift the tire bead onto the mounting head to discount the head.
3.Dismount the sensor:With a screwdriver remove the fastening screw and sensor from the Valve stem, then loosen the nut and remove the valve.
4.Mount sensor and valve:Slide the valve stem through the valve hole of the rim. Tighten the screw-nut with 4.0 Nm with the help of the positioning pin. Assemble the sensor body against the rim and tighten the screw.
5.Mount the tire:Place the tire on the rim, making sure that the valve faces the separation head at an angle of 180 degrees. Mount the tire over the rim.
1. The TPMS sensor assemblies are replacement or maintenance parts for vehicles that have a factory installed TPMS.
2. Make sure to program the sensor by AUTEL sensor programming tools for your specific vehicle make, model and year before installation.
3. Do not install programmed TPMS sensor in damaged wheels.
4. In order to guarantee optimal function, the sensor may only be installed with original valves and accessories provided by Autel.
5. Upon completion of installation, test the vehicle TPMS systems using procedures described in the original manufacturer’ s user guide to confirm proper installation.
6. Each time a tire is serviced or dismounted, or if the sensor is removed or replaced, it is mandatory to replace the rubber grommet, washer, nut and valve core with our parts to ensure proper sealing. It is mandatory to replace the sensor if it is extremely damaged.