AUTOOL EM325 3in1 Car Jump Starter 12V 24V Quick Charge Auto Battery Charger with Charging & Jump Start & Welding Function
EM 325 (Charging, Starting, Welding)
1) Compared with ordinary charger, the charger is smaller, lighter and the power is higher;
2) Charging time and power are twice as fast as traditional machines, and it is the most advanced electronic charger in China;
3) The charging current can be adjusted within the range of 6-60A and is not affected by changes in the input AC voltage;
4) The machine adopts smart temperature control, fan cooling and automatic shutdown protection in over-heat.
1) It is mainly used to solve the breakdowns after the failure of starting a car, due to loss of power, aging and ultra-low temperature environment;
2) The design of the car jump start power supply is safe;
3) Convenient, reliable, no need to charge, ultra-low temperature start.
4) Long service life and maintenance-free, to solve the problem that the car engine can
5) O.C. means the over-current protection indicator.not start normally.
1) Efficient, energy-saving and light, with good dynamics;
2) Easy to do ARC welding: small splash, stable current and good forming;
3) Suitable for all kinds of acid and alkaline welding rods;
4) Wide range of uses: auto repair industry, aerial work, field operations, indoor and outdoor decoration.
1) For battery charging, press the button ??Charge/ Start??to ??Charge??, after that the charging starts.
2) Connect the positive clamp (+) to the battery positive (+) pole, connect the negative clamp (-) to the battery negative (-) pole.
3) The charging value of charging depends on the type of rechargeable battery, generally it??s about 10% of its maximum current.
4) The charging time depends on the type of battery; in addition, as the charging time grow more, the charging current will decline to some extent.
5) This unit can be charged with one or more batteries at the same time. When you charge the vehicle, the original battery clamps should be removed.
? Turn off the power before removing the battery clamp.
? Fireworks or flame are strictly prohibited at the operation site as flammable gas will be generated during charging.
? Be careful to avoid rain, snow or moisture, as it will erode.
? The positive(+) and negative(-) poles must be distinguished while using.
? The machine should be protected from vibration or collision while using.
? Do not charge the battery that has ice on it.
? Clean the rechargeable battery before charging to prevent short circuits and detect the initial voltage.
1) For starting the vehicle, press the button ??Charge/ Start??to ??Start?? to function.
2) When you start a high-powered engine, it is best to charge the car battery for about 15 minutes and then start.
3) When start the diesel engine, the spark plug should be preheated before starting.
4) When connect the clamps, connect the negative pole first and then the positive pole.