Foxwell T10 Mx-Sensor 315MHz 433MHz TPMS Sensor Tire Pressure Monitor Tester Clone-able Programmable Activated Universal Sensors
T10 is an universal programmable TPMS sensor developed by Foxwell in 2021. It integrates 315MHz and 433MHz dual frequency and can replace more than 98% of the direct tire pressure system OEM sensors on the market today. With Foxwell TPMS service tools, itcan be easily activated and programmed within seconds.
Real-time collection and monitoring of vehicle tire pressure data, replacing the original tire pressure sensor, solving the problem of high price of the original sensor and small adaptability range of the model, solving the problem of a large number of sensors in auto parts manufacturers and service stores, making all vehicles affordable High quality and high precision tire pressure sensor.
1. High-performance universal tire pressure sensor, suitable for full-size tires;
2. Dual frequency integration, wide applicability, suitable for both 315MHz frequency and 433MHz frequency;
3. Wide coverage of models, supporting more than 98% of global models
4. It can replace all original tire pressure sensors, and can copy and write original sensor data to achieve lossless replacement and installation;
5. It can be written, activated and re-programmed indefinitely, stable and durable;
6. Support copying and programming on the car, making replacement and installation easier and more convenient;
7. Support multiple programming methods such as manual creation, activation copy, automatic creation, OBD copy, etc.;
8. Using imported FXTH87E11DT1 high-end chip, the pressure value is accurate to 0.01bar;
9. Built-in waterproof, sealed and regulated imported lithium battery, the applicable life can be as long as 5-6 years;
10. High-precision rubber or metal valve styles can be purchased, which can effectively prevent air leakage for a long time and support manual exchange;
11. The valve design mode can be adjusted at any angle from 0-35° to adapt to different types of wheels;
12. Waterproof, dustproof, anti-corrosion, anti-vibration and durable;
Wireless sensor programming with foxwell T1000 and T2000
NOTE: program not support other brand tpms service tool, you can purchase T1000 in my store.
Why you need it?--- keep your safe!
Tire Aging/ Tire Leak/ High Temperature/ Speeding/ Overloaded...
Comprehensive Vehicle Coverage
Compatible with more than 98% of the vehicles equipped with a tire pressure system
How To Installation?
1. Deflating the tire
Remove the valve cover and valve core to deflate the tire.
2. Dismantling the sensor
Place the tire in the tire machine with the TPMS sensor located 180° away from the bead breaker tool arm. Break the tire
bead and remove the tire from the tire machine. Then use a suitable tool to dismantle the TMPS sensor. (Note* in some
cases the tire may have to be removed entirely from the wheel)
3. Installing sensor (refer to the picture)
4. Inflating the tire
Dismantle the valve core with valve core removal tool. Then inflate the
tire to the nominal value according to the tire data plate the vehicle.
Install the valve core and screw the valve cap.
Battery Life: more than 5 yeas
operating frequency: 315MHz/ 433MHz
Pack list: 4pcs/SET