MR CARTOOL 1/2 Adjustable Torque Indexer Angle Gauge Torque Angle Auto Repair Check Meter 360 Degree
Wrench shape angle gauge
Side size 1.5mm
Weight 0.2 (g)
*The 360° angle shows a resolution of 2° and is divided into 10° and 30° intervals.
*The indicator scale is etched on a transparent plastic plate to protect the scale from dirt and grease.
*The adjustable arm maintains a fixed angle accuracy.
*The arm is placed against the component in two adjustable length positions
*The rigorous compound dialing and rotation index allows the operator to accurately tighten the exact standards of the fixed manufacturer.
Torque wrench use precautions
1. Torque wrench is a precision mechanical instrument. Care should be taken during operation. Do not suddenly apply force to cause internal machine.
2. Do not use the torque wrench as a hammer. It should be handled gently and should not be littered.
3. Can not be dismantled at will, after the replacement of parts, should be sent to the calibration group calibration to confirm whether its function meets the requirements.
4. Can not work over the range, when the set value is reached and the click is heard, the force should be stopped.
5. Do not block foreign matter, bond, fix torque adjustment sleeve or handle.
6. When using, the torque should be adjusted according to the instructions of PIE or IPQC. The operator should confirm the torque value.
Recognized for production
7. One-way torque wrench can not be used in both directions. For torque gauge, it can not be used for loose nut.
8. Before using the torque instrument, confirm that the torque value is OK. Is the torque unit correct?