MR CARTOOL 1/2" Torsional Torque Multiplier Wrench Lug Nut Remover Type Car Tire Disassembly Labor-Saving Force Wrench 3200N.M
This car saving wrench is ideal for wheel wrench of small vehicle. It is designed for a car's wheel wrench for easy loosening of truck tires. Lug nuts or car tires by using less energy to reach a sufficient output torque without impact or Compressor needed.
When your normal wrench is not able to do the job on some stuck lug nuts, you really need to ramp up your torque!
The purpose here is to give extra leverage on tight bolts where a conventional tool is not going to give you the power you need to loosen them.
1. Install the wind gun sleeve into the square end of the shank and the other end of the rocker.
2. The wind gun sleeve is placed on the nut to be disassembled (fastened), pay attention to the elastic direction, and shake the rocker to make the handle against the side of the other bolt.
3. When the nut is loosened, replace it with the extension rod for quick disassembly. After tightening, fasten it with the extension rod first, and then use a labor-saving wrench to lock it.
4. The maximum safety output torque ≥ 3200N.M, which is equivalent to 320KG F.M
Maximum output torque required for normal disassembly (tightening) nut ≥ 3200N.M
5. It takes about 6 minutes to disassemble (tighten) a tire.
1、Handle with thread design to increase friction and not easy to slip
2、Special design, extraordinary quality, let you dismantle, save effort and worry, thicken steel
3、Forged with high quality chrome vanadium steel, durable, three specifications can be changed at any time
Torque Outlet: 350N.m/ Approx. 255 ft/lb
Gear Ratio 1:18
Drive Size: 1/2"
Socket: 17mm, 19mm & 21mm
Storage Case Included: Yes
1 x 1/2 in Sq Dr Special Torque converter ( ranges 0 - 320 Nm ) ( Ratio 1:16 )
1 x 1/2 in Sq Dr Crank Wrench Handle
1 x 17 mm Trade Quality 1/2 in Sq Dr Socket
1 x 19 mm Trade Quality 1/2 in Sq Dr Socket
1 x 21 mm Trade Quality 1/2 in Sq Dr Socket