MR CARTOOL Adjustable Motorcycle Fork Seal Driver - 30-45mm Oil Seals Install Tool Works On Conventional Inverted Forks Instal
Designed for easy installation of most fork seals
Works on either conventional or inverted forks
Carbon steel construction
Split design, with weighted body
How to change your old seal and re-install new fork seal with this tool?
1. Take apart the fork.
2. Slide the old seal off.
3. Inspect the stanchion for blemishes
4. Oil the inner surface of the new seal with fresh fork oil.
5. Slip the seal over the top of the stanchion and slide it down to the slider.
6. Adjust the tool's plastic fitting to match the size of the seal by loosening the three cross head screws and decreasing or increasing the diameter.
7. Press the adapters against the seal, slide the driver tool up and down several times until seal is pushed into the slider.