Fan Clutch Holder Water Pump Pulley Holding Tool
- Removal of lock nuts on thermo Viscous fans found on Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Ford and many other vehicles
- Allows the technician to hold the water pump pulley in place while loosening the radiator fan for removal of the visco-coupling on the cooling fan
- Special open-ended spanner to allow removal and replacement of the radiator fan hub
- The three-in-one design allows servicing of three separate areas of repair (which all require a specialty tool due to their confined locations)
- Blow molded case for easy storage and transport
The items you ordered will be shipped out in 1-2 business day via FedEx/DHL when your payment is clear. The arrival time is about 7 business days to United States usually.
Kit Contains (7 pieces), Including 5 Mercedes Tools a BMW Water pump Hub Holding Tool plus 2 Thin Wrenches.
Hub Securing Bar 113-0040 Used for securing Water Pump hub from rotating during R&R of Fan clutch nut. This holder bolts onto the hub, as the poly v-belt is not in place and cannot be used to lock the hub. Applicable: Mercedes M112 & M113; Locking Hook needed for securing the visco fan coupling during R&R of 8mm hex fastener w/o removing the radiator: Mercedes M103
Wrench / Holding Bar. This is similar to Benz Number 900-589-0307-00. Comes complete with 8 and 10mm Allen bits. The 8mm is needed for R&R of fan clutch fastener. Applicable: Mercedes M103, 104, 111, 119, 120 OM 602, 603, 605, 606. The 10mm is used for adjusting A/C belt tension and R&R of idler pulley: Models 420, 560 with V-819 86 and Newer.
Thin Wrench 65mm with an 8mm overall thickness and an overall length of 16 inches for proper leverage. Mercedes ref: 120-589-0201-00. Applicable: Mercedes M103 (6 CYL , M104 (6 CYL 4 VLV),M119 (8 CYL 4 VLV) M120 (12 CYL 4 VLV) 6+7) BMW Double Water Pump Tool This special tool covers most popular applications used for securing Water Pump Hub from rotating during R & R of Fan Clutch Nut. Applicable: BMW M10, M20, M30, M40, M41, M42, M50, M60, M62