- TIME SAVER: Shankly’s pulley puller tool removes the harmonic damper pulley found on virtually all Chrysler, Mazda, Dodge engines 1990 and later, GM and Cadillac engines 1988 and later, Ford engines 1995 and later, and some Hyundai and Mitsubishi engines, among others.
- SKIP STEPS: This gear puller tool eliminates the need of a technician to go through the time consuming process of first removing the radiator before being able to remove the pulley.
- EASY STORAGE: This harmonic balancer sits neatly in a tidy blow molded case, making it simple and easy to move and store this tool.
- STRONG JAW DESIGN: Jaw design provides greater durability, clevis pins allow jaws to be quickly removed and installed, allowing the user to finish the job with quickly and effectively.
- TIGHT SPACES, NO PROBLEM: Designed to extract damper pulleys in tight engine compartments, compact design provides more room to work than many flywheel pullers