MR CARTOOL Diesel Fuel System Bleeder filter exhaust pump Tool Kit For Ford Diesel System Bleed and Primer Set Car Repair Tool
How does the hand oil pump of a diesel engine pump oil and discharge air?
The hand oil pump of the diesel engine pumps oil and exhausts air by the “fuel pump” and “diesel fine filter”. The pumping and exhaust engineering is as follows:
1. The locking cap of the left-handed hand oil pump, the hand oil pump is in pumping mode
2. Open the vent valve of the diesel fine filter
3. Move the hand oil pump up and down. When the hand oil pump moves up, the oil inlet of the hand oil pump opens and the diesel flows to the bottom space of the hand oil pump. When the hand oil pump moves down, the oil inlet of the hand oil pump is closed and the oil pump The oil drain to the diesel fine filter is opened. At this time, the diesel fine filter is also in the process. In this way, the manual oil filter is moved repeatedly and the diesel fine filter is gradually filled.
4. When you continue to collect oil from the diesel fine filter, the exhaust hole of the diesel fine filter begins to vent until the air is exhausted.
5. At this time, the hand oil pump of the diesel engine pumps oil and exhausts air.
What problems will the fuel pump cause to the car?
1. The engine can ignite but cannot start
2. There may be leakage inside the fuel pump
3. Excessive noise
4. Lack of motivation
5. Accelerate when hesitating
1 Set Diesel filter exhaust air hand pump