Case Color: Red
Nozzle Material: Copper
Dual Gauge Readings: 0-300psi, 0-20bar (1bar=100kPa)
Test Unit/Mode: bar, psi
Special function: Get Accurate Readings
Pressure Gauge Diameter: 3" / 75mm
Pressure Gauge Height: 5.04" / 128mm
Adapters Thread Size: M10 x 1.0mm, M12 x 1.25mm, M14 x 1.25mm, M18 x 1.5mm
Hose overall length: 17.72" / 450mm
Straight Line Pressure Tube Length: 5.91" / 150mm
Angled Pressure Tube Length: 6.30" / 160mm
Package Size: 29.5 * 21 * 5.5cm / 11.61 * 8.27 * 2.16in
Package Weight: Approx. 855g / 29.80oz
3"(75mm) diameter gauge with dual color coded scale, can be quickly set to your motor or car, get accurate readings in valves, piston rings, cylinder bores or head gaskets.
Air gauge with quick coupling & pressure release button, manometer with two test pressure: 0-300psi, 0-20bar.
Drain valve with full copper nickel plating, anti-oxidation and corrosion.
Included 4 adapters: M10*1.0mm / M12*1.25mm / M14*1.25mm / M18*1.5mm.
M10 thread is suitable for motorcycles, and M12 / M14 / M18 threads are suitable for cars.
Included 2 pipes: crank shaft type & transverse axis type, both with rubber cone cap and can test the compression on almost any engine.
How do I check my Cylinder Pressure?
1. Start motor to let it run to under the normal working temperature
2. Shutdown the motor to clear all the dirts and dismantle all the spark plugs
3. Get all throttle valves and choke open
4. Get the pressure pipe tightly into the spark plug holes( twist the threads tightly)
5. Start the engine to run the crankshaft for 1-2 minutes, then read the readings when the needle stabilizes then press the check valve
6.Redo the step 5 to check your cylinder pressure
Please allow 1-2mm errors due to manual measurement. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
1 x Gasoline Compression Tester
4 x Thread Adapters
1 x Straight Line Pressure Pipe
1 x Angled Pressure Pipe
1 x Storage Case
1x manual in english