Application — Works on Detroit Diesel Series 60 and two Cycle 92 Engines. Used on multiple Seal & Wear Sleeve Assemblies including 23516969 / 23513578 / 23513485 / 23518355 / 23519651.
Upgrade Design — This tool is easier to use due to a simpler design and each part is manufactured to OEM specifications. Directly replaces part #J-35686-B, J-35686 and J-35686-A.
Superior Quality — Premium grade CNC heavy duty steel with black oxide finish, durability, anti-corrosion and anti-rust. High precision and hardness to provide a much longer service life.
Easier Work — Used to install the front and rear crankshaft wear sleeves and seals. It eliminates lip flare on the wear sleeve and installs the seals properly without leakage.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee — If you're not 100% satisfied with our tools, simply return it for a full refund in 30 days. Support 12 months’ Warranty. Professional & Sincere Service allows you to take no risks to purchase in MRCARTOOL!
1. Lubricate the rubber outer diameter of the oil seal with clean engine oil. Lubricate the gear case cover or flywheel housing bore with clean engine oil.
2. Install two guide studs (J–35686–2) through the holes provided in the center guide assembly (J–35686–1) and into two of the tapped holes in the crankshaft 180 degrees apart. Tighten the guide studs. The base must be tight against the end of the crankshaft.
3. Install the spacers to the center screw of the base.
4. Slide the oil seal assembly over the installer base as far onto the crankshaft hub as possible. Slide collar with the stepped side contacting the seal. Slide the installer cup over the guide studs and installer base.
5. Lubricate the center screw of the base with extreme pressure lubricant. Install the thrust bearing with the case side toward the installer cup and install the hex nut to the center screw of the base.
6. Tighten the hex nut until the oil seal and wear sleeve are pressed into the flywheel housing or gear case cover.
7. When the inside surface of the housing is seated firmly against the base and spacers the seal and sleeve are properly installed. Remove tools.
1x Wear Sleeve and Seal Installer Kit