Vident iLink400 Vehicle List, we will only ship the model you paid :
Any additional software costs $60 each. One hardware can have 5 car makes at most.
Only support following vehicles:
SC367-2 VIDENT iLink 400 – EU for For-d
SC367-3 VIDENT iLink 400 – for BMW/ Mini / Rolls Royce
SC367-4 VIDENT iLink 400 – for Citroen
SC367-5 VIDENT iLink 400 – for Chrysler
SC367-6 VIDENT iLink 400 – for Fiat/ Alfa Fiat/ Abarth/ Alfa Romeo/ Lancia
SC367-7 VIDENT iLink 400 – for Ferrari
SC367-8 VIDENT iLink 400 – for Land Rover/ Jaguar
SC367-9 VIDENT iLink 400 – for G-M
SC367-10 VIDENT iLink 400 – for Opel/ Vauxhall
SC367-11 VIDENT iLink 400 – for Honda
SC367-12 VIDENT iLink 400 – for Hyundai/ Kia
SC367-14 VIDENT iLink 400 – for Pors…
SC367-15 VIDENT iLink 400 -for Toyota for Lexus for Toyota/ Lexus and for Scion
SC367-16 VIDENT iLink 400 – for Mercedes Benz/ Sprinter
SC367-17 VIDENT iLink 400 – for Maserati
SC367-18 VIDENT iLink 400 – for Mazda
SC367-19 VIDENT iLink 400 – for V-A-G for V-W/ Audi/ Skoda/ Seat/ Bentley/ Bugatti/ Lamborghini/ V-W Commercial
SC367-20 VIDENT iLink 400 – for Volvo
SC367-21 VIDENT iLink 400 – for Re-nault/ Dacia
SC367-23 VIDENT iLink 400 – for Subaru
SC367-24 VIDENT iLink 400 -for SsangYong
SC367-25 VIDENT iLink 400 -for Peugeot
How to Buy Extra Software for Your Vident iLink400?
1. Install update client. Download the update client from our website or from the CD comes in the product package. And install it.
2. Creat a Vident ID. Create your Vident ID either on the update client iScanzilla or our website
3. Register the scanner. Register your scan tool with the update client iScanzilla
4. Connect the TF card with computer. Remove the TF card from the tool and connect with a windows computer through the card reader provided.
5. Download software. Log in iScanzilla to download all available software onto the TF card.
Original VIDENT iLink400 Full System Scan Tool only do for Benz and for Sprinter
Viden iLink400 Full System Single Make Scan tool is the most cost-effective professional multi-system scan tool that delivers OE-level diagnosis for all electronic systems of different car brands. It does not only include basic functions such as read/erase codes and live data, but also it’s capable of advanced functions such as actuation, adaptation and programming. In addition, it lets you to access the most commonly required service features such as Oil service Light Reset, Throttle Body Alignment, Electronic Parking Brake Service, Battery configuration, Steering Angel Sensor Calibration, CBS correct and much more.
Vident iLink400 Features:
1. Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles
2. Works on the latest 2016/2017 vehicle mdoels
3. Multi-system Diagnosis
4. Quick Test Function to test most common vehicle system
5. Turn off dashboard warning lights
6. Perform bi-directional actuation tests
7. Retrieve ECU information
8. Key coding for serveral veicle
9. Request and record live sensor data and display live data graphs…
10. Support advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding
11. Support commonly service features:brake deactivation,service reset,SAS,DPF,ABS,BCM/SIR setup,TPS/TBA,etc.
12.Upgradable to cover more car makes
13. Multi-lingual menus and code definitions for an international market place
14. TF memory card for data backup and software update
15. As easy as 1-2-3 with large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
16. Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
17.3 years free software update
18. Multilingual: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish Portuguese, Swedish and more.
Notice:NO Polish andNetherlandslanguage.
for most (if not all) electronically controlled systems, including :
|Fuel Pump Control Module||Fuel Injection Control module|
|All-wheel Drive Control||VG Transfer Case Module|
|Electronic Selector Module||Body Control Module|
|Digital Radio||Standard RADIO|
|Drivers Door Module||HVAC|
|Instrument Cluster||Seat Memory Module|
|Overhead Control Panel||Steering Column Module|
|Convertible Top Controller, Etc.|
|For Mercedes Benz Compatible Vehicles( including but not limited to)|
|A-CLASS 168/169 / 176|
|AMG GT 190|
|B-CLASS 242/245/ 246|
|C-CLASS 202 /203/ 204/ 205|
|CL 140/215/ 216|
|CLK 208 /209|
|CLS 218 /219|
|E-CLASS 207/ 210 /211/ 212|
|SLK 170(up to 2001)*, 170(after 2001) /171, 172|
Vident iLink400 Function List:
contact the seller to get specific car & function list
Freeze Frame Data
Security access (Login)
Complete Data List
O2 Sensor Test
On-board Monitor Test
Unit of measure
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)
Calibration of Steering Angle Sensor G85
Adapt Battery After Replacing
Throttle Body Alignment (TBA)
Special function of Diesel Engine
Read Anti-theft Code
1 LCD Screen －to display the software.
2 Function Keys / Shortcut keys – three keys that correspond with “buttons” on some screens
for executing commands or provide quick access to most frequently used applications.
3 Diagnostic Connector – to connect to vehicle’s DLC.
4 OK Key –to confirm the current operation.
5 Selection Keys – to select an option or scroll through a screen of data or text.
6 ESC Key – to returns to previous screen.
7 HELP Key – provide tips for diagnosis or for the tool itself.
8 Reset Key – Press and hold for 5 seconds for emergency reboots.
9 TF Card Port – holds the TF memory card for data backup and software update.
10 USB port －NOT IN USE
How to Update Vident iLink400 Software?
1. Remove the TF card from your tool (making sure the tool is turned off first!) and connect it to the PC via an TF card reader.
2. Once Windows has detected the TF card, run the iScanzilla software and login again. click the ‘My Updates’ button. After a few seconds, a list of the available software updates will appear.
Ensure that the correct serial number is displayed in the drop-down list.
3. Click the Update button to download and install available updates.
Please Note:the update process can take a long time. If your tool has not been updated recently, it may take a few hours for the update process to complete. Once the update has completed, don’t forget to’safely remove’ the SD card in Windows before unplugging it, to avoid the possibility of data corruption.
Vident iLink400 Specifications:
Display: 2.8” Backlit, 320X240 TFT color screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols:J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Tool Dimensions: 194*117*47mm (L*W*H)
Color Box: 220*165*85mm (L*W*H)
Vident iLink400 FAQs:
Q1:Is iLink400 software open for all car manufactures or need to buy software for each car manufactures ?
A1:It have a free model,and you need to pay for extra software
Q2:Will this support abs bleeding on a 1999 for for-d e350 super duty?
A2:Yes, it is support abs bleeding on a 1999 for for-d e350 super duty.
Q3:Can iLink400 program key for 98 taurus?
A3:Sorry, Ilink400 no key program key function.
Q4:Will this initiate bleeding for gm abs
A4:Yes, it is support.
Q5:Does this perform tcm quick learn for chrysler 45rfe/545rfe transmission?
A5:It is support.
Q6:How do i download the software on macbook / os?
A6:You can download from Official website.
Q7:Will it go into the RVC soft top module on a w208?
A7:sorry, it can’t support.