VXDIAG NANO OBD2 Car Diagnostic Scanner For GM/Opel GDS2 Tech2win MDI2 USB Auto Diagnostic tool For Saab SPS Online programming
This VXDIAG VCX NANO support For Tech2Win and GDS2, It can instead of original tool of MDI2 Scanner.
Notice:We are not support to provide the original software,please buy it in the legal channel.
Top 6 Reasons to Get VXDIAG VCX NANO For GM Device:
1.Compatible with applications that diagnose engines,transmissions,ABS,instrument panels and more.
2. Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
3. Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
4. Quickly attaches to vehicle’s diagnostic connector
5. Firmware/License update:Free update
6.The device support the car year 2000-2020 for GM/Opel/Saab/Chevrolet/Cadillac.
VXDIAG VCX NANO Fit For GM/OPEL FEATURES:
* Fully compatible with SAE-J2534-1 & SAE-J2534-2
* USB vehicle-to-PC connectivity
* All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: CAN, UART, KW2000, Class2, LAN, etc.
* CE and FCC compliance for hardware
* Firmware Updatable
Service Programming System (SPS):
You need to have an online account if you want to do online programming.
we are not support to provide the online account.
* Passthrough programming on Fit For GM past model and Global A vehicles
* Increase reprogramming speed 20-70% and get ready to service new models
For pass-through programming of electronic control units on all vehicles built since 1996 and future model releases. The VCX Nano Prime For GM KIT is between 20% and 70% faster than Tech 2.For example, on a new Tahoe hybrid with 7 ECUS, it would normally take 2 full hours to reprogram. But, with VCX Nano the process is completed in just 45 minutes. That’s a 64% difference and means you could service 10vehicles rather than 4in an 8-hour day! The potential to increase revenues is dramatic.