VXDIAG Professional Car Diagnostic Tool For SUBARU Multi-function Diagnostic Tool version V2020.07 Diagnostic auto OBD2 code scanner
Top 5 Reasons to Get VXDIAG for SUBARU
1. Support Version:V2020.07
2.The device support to work for another car brands,such as for BMW,for Audi,for JLR,if you need the device work
for another car brands,you can pay the license to activate it
3. The device is professional diagnostic tool for Subaru,support the car year 2005-2020.
4.Support English and Chinese language.
5.Firmware/License update:Free update(you are not need to pay the license for Subaru again).
1. Special dual cell processor for automotive, full compliant with all vehicles protocols.
2. Self-determination design for adapters and cables.
VXDIAG for SUBARU Multi-function Diagnostic Tool
1. All System Diagnosis. Selecting this item displays on a single screen the fault detect status of all control system
control modules for which diagnosis is supported, and memorized diagnostic codes.
2. Each System Check. Selecting this item makes it possible to select a particular system from among the control
systems for which software diagnosis is supported, and perform fault diagnosis.
This item can be used to view input/output data of the system control modules that perform fault diagnosis,
memorizeddiagnostic codes and other data on the PC display. This menu item is also used after repair work is
complete to delete diagnostic codes, to configure control module settings, etc.
3.Saved Data Display. This item can be used to save various data sampled during fault diagnosis operations, and to
loaddata for viewing after work is complete.
4. Immobilizer. This item performs immobilizer registration.
5. Reprogram. This item performs reprogramming of the control module.
6.Read CF application measurement data. This item performs reading stand alone measurement data saved in a
CF cardto hard disk of your PC.
7.Convert/Save measurement data on driving recorder. Loads data sampled on the driving recorder to the PC
from theCF card, and converts and saves that data.
8.Oscilloscope. After attaching the optional pulse/analog cartridge to SDI, connect the pulse/analog box to the
SDI andusing pulse/analog probe to perform analog sampling.