A80 Pro Master is the latest car diagnosis platform made for technicians. It is an 8-inch industrial capacitive touch screen tablet with 2G RAM and 64G on-board memory. Adding DC / Type-C / VGA data transfer ports, it makes data transfer and image mapping more convenient and faster.
A80Pro Master Support 14 Kinds of Language ：
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish,French, German, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Arabic,Portuguese, Turkey,Russian
After you get the product, please tell us your SN of machine to activate the language you need .
The diagnostic tool comes with a free J2534 ECU programming device that helps For Benz ,ForBMW,For VW,For Audi,For Land Rover ,For Ford ..... users replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues.
J2534 ECU programming tool (also used as a VCI box) that is a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant pass thru reprogramming interface device.
Using the updated OEM software, it is capable of helping users replace the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), program new ECUs and fix software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues.
It supports BT and USB communications and can transmit vehicle data to the A80PRO Master display tablet with a physical connection.
The Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, it allows you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components, providing ways for the issues of Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical Parts.
■ Full Systems Diagnose
Simply accessing the diagnostic modes via AutoVin or Control Unit, and you’re able to perform diagnosis over all systems on the vehicle’s ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
*ECU Information – provides the retrieved ECU information in detail.
*Read Codes – displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
*Erase Codes – erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
*Live Data – retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU.
■ Active Test
The process of sending and retrieving information from a vehicle control module with a device is known as Actuation test or bi-directional control. The main aim of the actuation test function is to request the control module to perform a specific function including system tests, actuator tests, functional tests, inspection tests, reprogramming or reinitialization, thus saving diagnostic time.
Eg: You connect a fuel pressure gauge, cycled the key and cranked the engine but you couldn’t figure out anything regarding the fuel pressure. With the actuation test function of this diagnostic tool, you can send a fuel pump command on instruction and see the proper fuel pressure, figuring out if there is a problem with the fuel pump circuit or pump.
25 Service Functions for various scheduled service and maintenance performances including : Oil Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Brake Bleed, DPF, Immo Keys, Injector, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Seats, Odometer, Lang Change, Headlamp, CHG Tire Size, TEC Learn, ABS/SRS, Cylinder, Turbocharging, Limit, Clutch, Trans Adaption, Airbag Reset.
It provides component adaptation or variant coding functions for custom configurations, and also allows you to reprogram adaptive values for certain components after making repairs.
The most commonly performed service functions include:
Oil Reset Service:
Allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
Helps maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
Allows you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM.
Allows you to carry out numerous functions to the Diesel Particulate Filter system.
TPMS Service: Allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
Programs a new anti-theft key, and performs key matching when the ignition switch, the combined instrument panel, ECU, BCM, or the remote control battery is replaced.
And Many More…
1. DC Port: It provides 12V DC power supply.
2. USB Port: It provides data communication and 5V DC power supply. (The Type B USB port provides data
communication and power supply for our device, PC and KC501.)
3. DB 26-Pin Port: It connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared cable, ECU cable, MCU cable, MC9S12 cable.
4. Cross Signal Pins: It holds the MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface. (The Cross-shaped signal pin is
used to place MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal cable to read or write MCU and ECU chips.)
5. Locker: It locks the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper functioning. (It is used to place EEPROM
chip or socket to read or write EEPROM data.)
6. EEPROM Component Transponder Slot: It holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.
7. Status LED: It indicates the current operating status.
8. IC Card Induction Area (It is used to read and write IC card data.)
9. Display Screen (It is used to show remote frequency or transponder ID.)
10. Remote Frequency Button (Press this button to show remote frequency in the display screen.)
11. Transponder ID Button (Press this button to show transponder ID in the display screen.)
12. Transponder Slot: It holds the transponder. (It is used to hold the transponder to read or write transponder data.)
13. Vehicle Key Slot: It holds the vehicle key. (It is used to hold the vehicle key to read or write vehicle key data.)
14. Remote Control Transponder Induction Area (It is used to read and write remote control transponder data.)
15. Mercedes Infrared Key Slot: It holds the Mercedes infrared key. (It is used to hold Mercedes infrared key to read or
write Mercedes vehicle key data.)
KS-1 Emulator Features:
1. For Toyota/Lexus All Key lost No disassembly
2. Support For Toyota/Lexus all lost and dismantled, read the original car data from OBD to generate emergency simulation key, directly drive the car without disassembly, intelligent and efficient
3. Intelligently generate new keys
4. Through the reading of the original car data, a smart key is generated, which can then be operated according to the process of adding a key, supporting the generation, copying, and simulation functions of the key chip.
5. More Cars
6. Support For To-yot-a 94 / D4, 98, 39, 88 / A8, A9 type smart keys all lost matching, matching speed is fast.
After matching the key, turn off the power or remove the battery to restore the initial state