Anyscan is a full system diagnosis kit and easily to carry in your pocket, working together with mobile phones and tablets. Both iOS and Android platform are supported. Full brands and systems are covered. What’s more, it has many special functions, such as service light reset, DPF regeneration and EPB reset.
1. Ability to quickly Read and Clear codes in ALL modules for European, Asian, and Domestic vehicles 1996-present
2. One button Auto-Scan reads codes in ALL modules and displays them on the Phone
3. Quick Erase feature allows all codes to be cleared with the push of a button
4. Live data graphing for the ECU
5. One tool to do it all. Reads and clears trouble codes on engine, transmission , airbag, and ABS failures
6. Global OBD II coverage (US, Asian, & European)
7. Turns off engine, transmission, ABS, and airbag warning lights for most USA Domestic, Asian, and European vehicles
8. Supports all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs, including Read Codes,Erase codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, I/M Readiness, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, and Vehicle Information
9. Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
10. OBD II code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster
11. Data graphing
12. View freeze frame data
13. USB cable included for product updates
14. FREE software updates and upgrades included
15. One (1) Year Warranty
1. EPB Reset : is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
2.Throttle reset: The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount ofair entering an engine. In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and air flow sensorcommunicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair
3.DPF Service : carry out numerous functions to the Diesel Particulate Filter system. The tool will manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
4.Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service: Performs calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS), which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of the calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
5.Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
6.Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
and more …..
For Audi，For Skoda，For EurFORD，For Opel，For Bugatti BenzTRANSP，For Lamborghini，For Bentley，For SEAT，For MINI，For ROLLS，For For BMW ，For SMART，For VAUXHALL，For PORSCHE For JAGUAR，For Volkswagen Nutzfahrzeuge，For MAYBACH，For LANDROVER，For BENZ，For DACIA，For CITROEN，For RENAULT，For VOLVO，For PEUGEOT，For VW
For GMC，For CADILLAC，For CHEVROLET，For BUICK，For PONTIAC，For SATURN，For HUMMER，For DODGE，For USAFORD，For CHRYSLER，For GM
For SAIC-MG，For GREAT WALL，For BYD
For KIA，For INFINTI，For DAIHATSU，For ISUZU，For SSANGYOUNG，For SUZUKI，For HYUNDAI，For MAZDA，For ACURA，For HONDA，For SUBARU，For LEXUS，For NISSAN，For SCION，For TOYOTA，For MITSUBISHI
For AUSFORD，For HOLDEN