WARRANTY: XTOOL guarantees that the sensor is free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or for 24,000 miles. Each sensor is marked with a series number to track the sensor quality from the factory to ensure that only the highest quality parts are installed.■ Installation Process
1. Loose the tire: Remove the valve cap and core and deflate the tire.
2. Dismount the tire: Clamp the tire onto the tire changer, and adjust the valve at 1 o’clock relative to the tire separation head. Insert the tire tool and lift the tire bead onto the mounting head to discount the head.
3. Dismount the sensor: With a screwdriver remove the fastening screw and sensor from the Valve stem, then loosen the nut and remove the valve.
4. Mount sensor and valve: Slide the valve stem through the valve hole of the rim. Tighten the screw-nut with 4.0 Nm with the help of the positioning pin. Assemble the sensor body against the rim and tighten the screw.
5. Mount the tire: Place the tire on the rim, making sure that the valve faces the separation head at an angle of 180 degrees. Mount the tire over the rim.Notice